RICHMOND, Va. — Rather than taking a break for Thanksgiving, Virginia State Police took part in Operation C.A.R.E. (Crash Awareness and Reduction Effort) over the five-day holiday weekend with the goal of keeping roadways safe. According to Virginia State Police, more than 7,400 speeding tickets, over 2,100 tickets for reckless driving and 102 drunk drivers were […]
Author Archive for: adminuser
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud adminuser contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by adminuser
If you were given a ticket for reckless driving in the state of Virginia, you’re probably wondering about reckless driving law. It’s always best to speak with an experienced, local attorney, like Reckless Driving Attorney David A.C. Long, before your court date. In this article, we’ll go over what you need to know about reckless […]
Richmond Virginia Traffic Lawyers
Virginia Traffic Lawyer David A.C. Long
Richmond, VA 23226
Virginia traffic attorney David Long has successfully defended numerous clients who have received traffic tickets in Virginia.
- Virginia State Police ticket 7,419 speeders, arrest more than 100 drunk drivers over Thanksgiving
- Reckless Driving Law Overview in Virginia
- Here Are Some FAQs About DUI Traffic Stops
- New Traffic Laws in Virginia on July 1, 2017
- Should I Contact An Attorney If I Was Pulled Over For Reckless Driving in Richmond, Va.?