Reckless Driving Lawyers in Caroline County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket in Caroline County, Virginia contact our law firm right away to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving ticket in Caroline County, VA and represent you in Caroline County traffic court to ensure your legal rights are protected.
Reckless Driving is a Criminal Offense in Caroline County, Virginia
A reckless driving ticket in Caroline County can result from speeding, racing, weaving in and out of traffic, aggressive driving. Many people don’t realize that a criminal conviction for reckless driving in Caroline County is much more than a simple traffic ticket. A conviction for reckless driving in Caroline County, Virginia can lead to loss of license, jail time, and a criminal record, thus causing clients to lose many employment opportunities.
Our law firm has represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Caroline County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
We focus on Virginia traffic law and our lawyers have the knowledge and dedication to ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Specializing in Virginia traffic law allows us to be acutely aware of Caroline County traffic court procedures to maximize our ability to defend our clients who have received traffic violations while driving within Caroline County.
Reckless Driving Speeding Ticket in Caroline County, VA Out of State Drivers
If you’ve received a reckless driving speeding ticket in Caroline County, VA, please contact our law office right away so that we can help protect your legal rights. We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in Virginia and we will fight to get your reckless driving charge reduced or even dismissed! Every reckless driving case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received reckless driving tickets in Virginia.
Caroline County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer Review
Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) in Caroline County, VA
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 85 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Contact our Experienced Caroline County Reckless Driving Lawyer
Our Virginia traffic ticket attorneys provide legal representation to clients who have been ticketed for traffic violations in Goochland County, Powhatan County, New Kent County, Caroline County, Hanover County, Richmond, Henrico County, Dinwiddie County and Chesterfield County, Virginia, including the city of Hopewell, Colonial Heights, and Petersburg.
Caroline County, Virginia Traffic Court
4th Mon., 8:30 a.m.
Wed. & Fri., 8:30 a.m.
1st & 3rd Mon., 9:00 a.m.
Fri., 1:00 p.m.
Wed., 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
Fri., 9:00 a.m.
Fri., 10:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m.: VASAP Violations
10:00 a.m.: Animal Control Violations
11:00 a.m.: Citizen Complaints
First continuance granted by Clerk with consent of all parties; criminal with consent of Commonwealth’s Attorney; subsequent continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Caroline County Clerk
Ms Terry M. Southworth
Phone: (804) 633-5720
Fax: (804) 633-3033
Clerk’s Office Hours
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Caroline County Traffic Court Address
P. O. Box 511
111 Ennis Street
Bowling Green, VA 22427-0511