Reckless Driving Lawyers in Goochland County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket in Goochland County, Virginia you should contact our experienced Goochland County reckless driving attorney to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving charges and represent you in Goochland County traffic court to ensure your rights are protected.
Our reckless driving lawyers have represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Goochland County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
Received a Reckless Driving Speeding Ticket in Goochland County, VA? Out of State Driver?
If you’ve received a reckless driving ticket in Goochland County, VA, contact experienced Goochland County, VA reckless driving lawyer David Long as soon as possible for a FREE legal consultation! We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in Virginia and we will fight to get your speeding or traffic ticket reduced or even dismissed! Every Goochland reckless driving ticket case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received reckless driving tickets in Virginia.
Goochland County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer Review – David Long
Mr. Long provided excellent service. I received a misdemeanor Reckless Driving charge, and was very worried that it would impact my career plans. After appealing the case, and then dealing with a prosecutor who was at first unwilling to negotiate, we found out on the day of court that there would be a guest judge filling in. Mr. Long worked through these challenges and took care of everything leading to the judge issuing a much lesser charge of Improper Driving. ~ January 17, 2017
How Long Does A Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) Conviction Stay On My Driving Record Virginia?
The number of years that the Goochland reckless driving conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 80 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Call Experienced Goochland County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long For A FREE Legal Consultation!
What is the Goochland County, VA Traffic Court Address, Hours and Phone Number?
PO Box 47
2938 River Road West, Bldg. G
Goochland, VA 23063
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Goochland County General District Court
- Honorable Claiborne H. Stokes, Jr. Presiding Judge
- Honorable Robert H. Downer, Jr. Chief Judge
- Traffic violations
- Minor criminal cases
- Preliminary hearings
- Civil cases – Claims less than $5,000
- Civil cases – Claims between $4,500 and $25,000