Reckless Driving Lawyers in James City County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket in James City County, Virginia contact our experienced reckless driving lawyers to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving ticket and represent you in James City County traffic court to ensure your legal rights are protected.
Our reckless driving lawyers have represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within James City County, Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in James City County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
Call James City County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Today For A FREE Consultation: 804.298.7773
Received A Reckless Driving Ticket in James City County, VA? Out of State Driver?
If you’ve received a reckless driving speeding ticket in James City County, VA, contact our law office today to ensure your legal rights are protected. We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in James City County, VA and we will fight to get your reckless driving speeding ticket reduced or even dismissed! Every reckless driving case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received speeding, reckless driving and other traffic tickets in Virginia.
James City County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Review
I hired Mr. Long after surveying 10 lawyers in the Richmond area. I was impressed by his pedigree, professionalism, responsiveness and apparent knowledge of the judicial system. He achieved a dismissal on my case, which was the best case outcome. I would definitely recommend him. ~ October 26, 2016
Reckless driving is a criminal charge in James City County, Virginia. A reckless driving ticket can result from speeding, racing, weaving in and out of traffic, aggressive driving. Many people don’t realize that a criminal conviction for reckless driving is much more than a simple traffic ticket. A conviction for reckless driving in James City County, Virginia can lead to loss of license, jail time, and a criminal record, thus causing clients to lose many employment opportunities.
How Long Will A Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) Conviction Stay On My Driving Record?
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 80 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Call Experienced James City County, VA Traffic Lawyer David Long For A FREE Consultation 804.298.7773
James City County, VA Clerk
Mona A. Foley
What are the James City County, VA Clerk’s Office Hours?
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
What is the James City County, Virginia District Court Address?
5201 Monticello Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23188