Reckless Driving Lawyers in Powhatan County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket contact our experienced Powhatan County, VA reckless driving lawyers to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving charges and represent you in Powhatan County traffic court to ensure your rights are protected.
David Long, an experienced reckless driving lawyer has represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations in Powhatan County, Virginia and has the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Powhatan County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
Before you plead guilty to a traffic violation contact Powhatan County, VA Reckless Driving Attorney David Long to ensure your rights are protected: 804.298.7773
Received A Reckless Driving ticket in Powhatan County, VA? Out of State Driver?
If you’ve received a reckless driving ticket contact our experienced Powhatan County, VA reckless driving lawyers so that we can help protect your legal rights. We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in Virginia and we will fight to get your speeding or traffic ticket reduced or even dismissed! Every traffic ticket case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received speeding, reckless driving and other traffic tickets in Virginia.
Powhatan County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Review
I am in the military and a reckless driving in VA is very serious. This could have had serious consequences for my career. My job requires a high level of discipline and a clean record. I called around 15 lawyers in the area. When I called Mr. Long, I spoke directly with him. When we spoke VIA email, he responded in a timely manner. I am sure he has a large case load but still found time to speak.
The price was reasonable for the outcome. I found cheaper lawyers and more expensive lawyers but Mr. Long’s experience with the area was worth it. The case was dismissed. I could not have been more pleased with his professionalism and most importantly, his results. ~ Frank May 5, 2016
What Are The Penalties For Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) in Powhatan County, VA?
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 80 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Call Experienced Powhatan County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long For A FREE Legal Consultation 804.298.7773
Powhatan County, VA Traffic Court Address
3880-D Old Buckingham Road
Powhatan, VA 23139-7052
Powhatan County, VA Traffic Court Phone Number
Phone: (804) 598-5665
Fax: (804) 598-5648