Reckless Driving Lawyers in Sussex County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket in Sussex County, Virginia contact our experienced reckless driving lawyers to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving ticket and represent you in Sussex County traffic court to ensure your legal rights are protected.
Our reckless driving lawyers have represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within Sussex County, Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Sussex County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
Call Sussex, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Today For A FREE Consultation: 804.298.7773
Received A Reckless Driving Ticket in Sussex County, VA? Out of State Driver?
If you’ve received a reckless driving speeding ticket in Sussex County, VA, contact our law office today to ensure your legal rights are protected. We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in Sussex County, VA and we will fight to get your reckless driving speeding ticket reduced or even dismissed! Every reckless driving case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received speeding, reckless driving and other traffic tickets in Virginia.
Sussex County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Review
Virginia reckless driving 82 in 65
I hired Mr. Long after surveying 10 lawyers in the Richmond area. I was impressed by his pedigree, professionalism, responsiveness and apparent knowledge of the judicial system. He achieved a dismissal on my case, which was the best case outcome. I would definitely recommend him. ~ October 26, 2016
Reckless driving is a criminal charge in Sussex County, Virginia. A reckless driving ticket can result from speeding, racing, weaving in and out of traffic, aggressive driving. Many people don’t realize that a criminal conviction for reckless driving is much more than a simple traffic ticket. A conviction for reckless driving in Sussex County, Virginia can lead to loss of license, jail time, and a criminal record, thus causing clients to lose many employment opportunities.
How Long Will A Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) Conviction Stay On My Driving Record?
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 85 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Call Experienced Sussex County, VA Traffic Lawyer David Long For A FREE Consultation 804.298.7773
Sussex County, VA Traffic Court
9th Judicial District of Virginia
Sussex County, VA Clerk
Hon. Gary M. Williams
Phone: (804) 966-9530
Phone: (804) 966-9534
Fax: (804) 966-9535
What are the Sussex County, VA Clerk’s Office Hours?
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What is the Sussex County, Virginia District Court Address?
P. O. Box 1337
15088 Courthouse Road
Sussex, VA 23884