Reckless Driving Lawyers in Prince George County, Virginia
If you have received a reckless driving ticket contact our experienced Prince George County, VA reckless driving lawyers to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving charges and represent you in Prince George County traffic court to ensure your rights are protected.
Reckless driving by speed is a common traffic ticket given within Prince George County, VA. If you are cited for driving 20 mph over the posted speed limit you will receive a reckless driving ticket, which is a criminal offense in Virginia.
Prince George County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long Review
I found Mr. Long after receiving a summons for RD in Prince George County. I was nervous & didn’t know what was going to happen- like most, I was completely unaware of this antiquated law.
Mr. Long walked me through a detailed but quick consultation and put me at ease given his vast experience with these types of cases. He gave me precise instructions on what I needed to do on my end.
I was very happy with the outcome of my case- I am confident the result would have been different had I not had Mr. Long on my side. Would definitely work with again, though I hope I never have to! ~Aaron May 1, 2017
Our law firm has represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Prince George County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license (CDL).
Reckless Driving Ticket in Prince George County, VA Out of State Driver
Many out of state drivers are surprised to learn that the traffic ticket they received while driving through Prince George County is actually a criminal charge. If you live out of state and received a reckless driving ticket in Prince George, VA, contact our experienced Virginia traffic lawyers today for a FREE consultation.
If you’ve received a reckless driving speeding ticket in Prince George County, VA, please contact our law office right away so that we can help protect your legal rights. We have many years of experience representing out of state drivers that receive reckless driving tickets in Virginia and we will fight to get your speeding or traffic ticket reduced or even dismissed!
Every traffic ticket case is different and we cannot guarantee an outcome, but we have successfully represented countless out of state drivers that have received speeding, reckless driving and other traffic tickets in Virginia.
What Are The Penalties For Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) in Prince George County, VA?
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 85 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Call Experienced Prince George County, VA Reckless Driving Lawyer David Long For A FREE Consultation 804.298.7773
Prince George County, VA Traffic Court Address
6601 Courts Drive
P. O. Box 187
Prince George, VA 23875-0187
Prince George County, VA Traffic Court Phone Number
Phone: (804) 733-2781, (804) 733-2783
Prince George County, VA Traffic Court Hours
8:00 a.m., Bonded Arraignments
8:30 a.m., Video Arraignments/Bond Hearings
9:00 a.m., Criminal Trials
12:30 p.m., Trooper traffic – Non-attorney cases
1:00 p.m., Trooper traffic – Attorney cases
8:00 a.m., Bonded arraignments
8:30 a.m., Video arraignments/bond hearings
9:00 a.m., County traffic cases – Attorney cases
10:00 a.m., Public docket – Non-attorney cases
12:30 p.m., Civil Cases (Non-contested)
1:30 p.m., Civil Cases (Contested)