Reckless driving is a grave offense that can end with devastating consequences for the driver who receives the charge. Reckless driving has three serious consequences that can impact that person’s life. The first consequence is driver license points. Driver license points can cause a person to lose a license temporarily, and they can cause that […]
Author Archive for: VA Traffic Lawyer
About VA Traffic Lawyer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud VA Traffic Lawyer contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by VA Traffic Lawyer
What Are The Penalties For Drinking And Driving In The State Of Virginia Driving under the influence in Richmond, Virginia, can endanger the lives of fellow motorists and results in severe legal consequences if you are arrested by authorities. If you are facing a DUI charge, it is advisable for you to seek guidance from […]
Follow Us on Google+
Richmond Virginia Traffic Lawyers
Virginia Traffic Lawyer David A.C. Long
Richmond, VA 23226
Virginia traffic attorney David Long has successfully defended numerous clients who have received traffic tickets in Virginia. If you've received a traffic ticket such as reckless driving, speeding, failure to yield, driving while suspended or any other traffic violation, contact our law firm today for a FREE legal consultation.
- Should I Contact An Attorney If I Was Pulled Over For Reckless Driving in Richmond, Va.?
- Can An Attorney Help Me If I have Been Arrested For DUI In Richmond?
- Could I Face Jail Time for Reckless Driving in Richmond?
- What Are The Penalties For Drinking And Driving In The State Of Virginia?
- 3 Point Demerit Traffic Violations in Virginia